Did you know in June 2021 72% of patients were given an appointment at a GP practice within 7 days
- 259,392 same day appointments
- 42,829 next day appointments
- 108,867 appointments within 2-7 days
When you book an appointment you will be seen as soon as possible. If your health problem is less urgent or you wish to see a specific member of staff, you may have to wait longer for an appointment
Did you know that more than half a million appointments were made for patients in GP practices in Leicester, Leicetershire and Rutland in June 2021
- 564,111 number of appointments made
- 529,435 number of appointments attended
If you no longer need your appointment at your GP practice, please cancel it. This will free up the appointment for someone else who really needs it.
Did you know during June 2021, GP practices in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland delivered
- 546,111 total appointments
- 353,582 face-to-face appointments
- 179,244 telephone appointments
- 4,777 online/video consulations
Your GP practice is open and has remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you call your practice requesting an appointment, it is helpful for someone to call back so that they can assess if you need a face-to-face appointment. This also protects you and us from catching or spreading COVID-19
In June 2021 GP preactices in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland delivered
- 278,619 GP appointments
- 285,492 appointments with other practice staff. e.g. nurse, clinical pharmacist, physiotherapist.
You will be seen by the most appropriate member of staff, who can best help you with your health problem
Did you know during June 2021, 17813 patients DID NOT attend their apppointment at their GP practice
- Missed appointments during June cost the NHS in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland an estimated £534,390
- That is about £30 per appointment
Please cancel your appointment if you no longer need it, so our staff can help other patients that do.
Published: Aug 13, 2021
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.