Clinics and Services
BACK TO MAIN INDEX
We offer a broad range of specialised clinics within our surgery. Occasionally the day on which a particular clinic runs may change. Please check with the surgery when you make your appointment.
- Contraception, Smears and Sexually Transmitted Diseases Advice - provides contraceptive advice and treatment plus management of "Well Woman" issues. Run by female doctor or nurse daily.
- Acupuncture - Dr Heaton by appointment.
- Asthma Clinic - by appointment as required. Run by specialist asthma nurse.
- Child Health Surveillance - routine child health surveillance and advice. Health visitor Telephone: 0116 2953100.
- Chiropractor - Monday evenings and Thursday afternoons. By referral from Dr Heaton.
- Diabetic Clinic - assesses and treats diabetes. Doctor and nurse by appointment as required.
- Maternity clinic - both antenatal and postnatal care with the midwife.
- Mental Health - Dr Neil Basu is our mental health specialist.
- Minor Injuries - the practice offers a minor injuries service during normal opening hours .
- Minor operations - excision of moles, lumps, bumps and in-growing toenails - by appointment.
- Physiotherapy clinic - Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, by referral from Dr Heaton.