Clinics and Services
We offer a broad range of specialised clinics within our surgery. Occasionally the day on which a particular clinic runs may change. Please check with the surgery when you make your appointment.
- Contraception, Smears and Sexually Transmitted Diseases Advice - provides contraceptive advice and treatment plus management of "Well Woman" issues. Run by female doctor or nurse daily.
- Acupuncture - Dr Heaton by appointment.
- Asthma Clinic - by appointment as required. Run by specialist asthma nurse.
- Child Health Surveillance - routine child health surveillance and advice. Health visitor Telephone: 0116 2953100.
- Chiropractor - Monday evenings and Thursday afternoons. By referral from Dr Heaton.
- Diabetic Clinic - assesses and treats diabetes. Doctor and nurse by appointment as required.
- Maternity clinic - both antenatal and postnatal care with the midwife.
- Mental Health - Dr Neil Basu is our mental health specialist.
- Minor Injuries - the practice offers a minor injuries service during normal opening hours .
- Minor operations - excision of moles, lumps, bumps and in-growing toenails - by appointment.
- Physiotherapy clinic - Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, by referral from Dr Heaton.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.